Tuesday, December 27, 2011

perfecting presents

I have a fabulous sister in-law named Ana who {candidly} has a wild crafty side that I was unaware of.  We received a massive box in the mail right before Christmas and were flabbergasted when we discovered what was inside.  She has completely inspired me and opened my eyes to a new way of giving gifts.  We truly felt the love that went into adding each and every detail and the time that was spent perfecting these treasures.  
















Are you as blown away as we were?  Encouraged to try something new?  I hope so!...and I cannot wait to give it a try myself~  Thank you Anita and David for such beautiful gifts!

2 comments:

  1. awwwwwwwww how creative!
    i love it! where did she send the packages from?
    looks like a great idea :)




    xoxo
    Melina





    Don't Forget To Enter
    My First Giveaway
    Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  2. They looked so beautiful, i would fell bad for open them. lol.... Excited to see what is gonna be next year.! :)

    ReplyDelete