Thursday, December 22, 2011

in case you were wondering...

 Yes, it's true, I am actually posting twice in one day, it's a miracle!!!  Melina from Only a Flight Away tagged me in a charming questionnaire. These are the rules and way too much information about myself shall follow.   

Rules:
1.You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things
about themselves on their blog.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for 
you in their post and create 11 new questions 
for the people you tag to answer.



Here it goes: 11 things about ME:
  1. I am 1000% committed to my husband and my marriage.  I truly believe my hubs is the most perfect man for me and I am the most perfect woman for him.   
  2. I was born in Argentina and moved to California when I was 8.
  3. Procrastinator should be my middle name {I think I work well under stress is my explanation}.
  4. I'm a total Martha Stewart wanna-be.  Since I could speak english and she was first on-air, I watched her in the mornings before anyone in my household woke up {definitely not normal behavior for a little girl}. 
  5. Shopping is way to therapeutic!~ if I'm having a rough day and I buy something ANYTHING at Target, I feel much better {not sure how healthy that is....}.
  6. I became a Seventh Day Adventist after meeting Dany {my hubby}.  
  7. I try really hard to be the perfect wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend,, in the new year I want to be content and satisfied being imperfectly perfect just as I am. 
  8. I make my bed {almost} every single morning and I map out my cleaning duties through the week,  The house will always be nearly perfect when anyone comes to visit.  {Slight case of OCD going on here}.  
  9. Nutella has a permanent existence in my pantry~ My otherwise very healthy diet has an overwhelming need for sweets.
  10. My children rule my world during the day~ it's parks, art projects, meals, teaching, dancing and answering gazzilions of questions; until they fall asleep!
  11. God gave me some amazing women in my life: my granny, mommy, sister, mom-in-law, aunts, best friends... I think of them and talk to them when I'm feeling blue and derive so much good energy to keep going.  Being a mother is a rough job but I am so thankful for the strength they give me.  

Here are the questions Melina sent me: 

1. What's your favorite cupcake flavor?
strawberry shortcake
2. Long or Short socks?
I live in FL, so I'm flip flops 99% of the time {unless I'm running, then short}
3. What are your plans for next year?
to  take more road trips ~ hopefully NYC in the spring and around Florida throughout the year
4. What's in your purse right now?
other then a baby bag, I carry a small purse with my wallet, {not exaggerating} 20 combined lip balms, lip glosses and lipsticks; I am a bit of an addict + loads of coupons {which I use diligently}, receipts to Target, hair bands for Bela, wipes, and I am planning on adding a nail file any day now because I 'm always in need of one!
5. What's your favorite accessory?
I'm a big belt fan {I just got three skinny belts in  various colors to add to my collection}
6. If you could change something about yourself, 
What would it be and Why?
I wish I could accept and appreciate myself more.  I tend to compare myself to others and always feel not good enough.
7. Any piercing or tattoos?
just my ears pierced since I wee baby girl.  I was supposed to get a star tattooed on my lower back with my sister when I was a teenager but I chickened out. 
8. High heels or flats?
definitely heels by preference, but flats are my reality
9.What was your favorite childhood TV show?
my siblings and I were huge Nickelodeon freaks: Salute your Shorts, Rugrats,  I can't remember the one with Melissa Joan heart {??} .  I also loved cooking shows and loads of MTV {when they actually showed music videos}.  
10. What is your greatest fear?
to loose a child 
11. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
my kids not listening to me and jumping on the bed, my husband doing God knows what, my sister being her OCD self, we laugh a lot on a daily basis.




Now I am tagginng:

DianaKendraFernandaRebeca and Vivian~

Here are your 11 questions:


  1. What is your unfulfilled dream?
  2. Do you cook dinner every night?
  3. How many handbags do you own?
  4. Who is your role model?
  5. What is you culinary weakness?
  6. Favorite movie?
  7. Favorite book?
  8. Do you have a germ phobia?
  9. Skirts or pants?
  10. What is your New Years Resolution?
  11. Dream dinner guest?
.

2 comments:

  1. how cuteeeeeeee :)
    i love it!
    i was wondering .. do you speak
    spanish or english a los nenes?
    or both? .. no sabia que llegaste de tan
    chiquita :)



    xoxo
    Melina ♥
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only speak in spanish with the kids, and Danny speaks to them in Portuguese and we speak english between the two of us. They are perfectly tri-lingual! Thanks for involving me in this Meli!

    ReplyDelete