Tuesday, November 1, 2011

weekend stuff


Hey girls & boys~ Hope the week has begun finely for all.  After a weekend of non-stop rain and a Monday of non-stop rain, we have been forced to remain indoors for 3 days straight now {anyone with kids knows how mind-blowing tHaT cAn bE!}.  Thankfully we had a multitude of things to do such as eating nutella awesomeness, check this out:

  • vanilla ice cream
  • nutella mixed with  crushed merengue & heavy cream
  • strawberries
  • crushed merengue sprinkled on top


sooOooo good!  & I came up with it myself based on random things I found in my sisi's kitchen, so impressive...

Here are Lulu and daddy hanging out after Saturday lunch.


Sunday we spent the morning on house stuff then headed to the same place everyone and their dog decided to go: the mall.  At least it's one of the best malls in the country and its big enough to accommodate such ridiculous crowds.  The kids got to run around like maniacs in a play area that was packed with lots of little nuggets and they had a magnificent time doing so.   

This is a wall from forever21.  So beautiful!  I love the frames painted in white against the textured white wall.  Very inspiring.


Since I wore over the knee socks in high school {& it was one of my absolute favorite looks of all time} it was very exciting to find a plethora of tights, knee socks and over the knee looks.  A few came home with me and now I need to figure out how exactly I'm going to put the looks together.  Here are some ideas from Pinterest:


Such gorgeous color combinations:



This is so chic, I can't handle it!



I have a fierce affinity to owls so I am loving this!


Fabulous neutrals.


So cozy for fall.


Great look with shorts and a cable knit sweater.






And of course an adorable look for Luna someday! 


I will post picks as I wear my ensembles. 

Yesterday I spent the entire day redoing my closet and as I finish this project I will be sharing.  Cannot wait~  Have a fab Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. i'm loving all these neutral colors. i mean, a pop of color here or there is nice but neutral will always just be so classy to me!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dessert looks so good! And best of all its SUPER EASY! Which you know I love easy stuff! And the tights / knee socks look awesome! Can't wait to see your new look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE FOREVER21!!!

    el merengue se ve tan rico!
    me hiciste acordar a mi tia
    cuando me los hacia con dulce de leche!

    yummmmmmmmmm


    ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
    Happy Hump Day Gorgeous!

    xoxo
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com
    ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

    ReplyDelete