Monday, November 14, 2011

weekend details

Hello amigos, I hope everyone is enjoying a stress-free Monday.  I'm so happy to be at home, relaxing while all 3 kids nap and working on this bloggy blog of mine!  What a lovely weekend we had.  family.food.love.  It seems to be the theme for every weekend lately and I am so gRaTeFuL for it!  

On Saturday I decided I was in the mood for a red kisser:




and I got to wear my new over the knee socks! 




I did sneak a great picture of Bela on my iphone before leaving for church~




We had a Mexican fiesta at my sisi's.  I'm talking homemade tortillas, homemade guacamole, fresh salsa!  It was unbelievable.  She's been going all out on Saturdays and it has been a true pleasure to devour every morsel.  

Sunday morning we took on 'operation birdhouse'.  I got inspired by the decoration in the kids department in JCrew at Aventura:  painted birdhouses attached to a wall in the girls' room.  I will post about the project in the next day or two once I get the pics ready to go.  

Spontaneously, in the afternoon, we headed to Palm Beach for a lovely walk on Worth Avenue and a delicious meal.


We got the most amazing table at an adorable restaurant tucked away in a little corner of paradise.  

Lulu is in her usual spot, snuggled up in Tia's arms. 


Daddy, Bela and Tio Julio.


Maximo & his new hair... it's really growing on me now.  I love that his beautiful little face is completely showcased and not hiding behind all that hair.





I'm loving this family pic~  








Love Palm Beach, so many memories from my time working there... can't wait to visit once again!


2 comments:

  1. Oh Delfina... loved it! You look really good with the red lipstick! And the socks... hummm... Hot mama.... Love the family picture... gez i miss you guys... i don't think skyping it's enough.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. que lindas fotos familiares =)

    esas sonrisas no tienen precio
    y mucho menos la de tu nene comiendo pan
    con manteca jaja ... me imagino el desastre

    la tia es hermana tuya? se parecen muchisimo :)
    super bonita como vos!!



    besitos amiga!



    xoxo
    Melina
    www.onyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete