Tuesday, November 8, 2011

girlified

Oooohh no, it's safe to say I am totally oBsesSeD with these chairs for the girls' room!  How undeniably adorable are they?  I can't stop thinking about them so I thought I would post about it so that they would get out of my brain and into my blog & I'd be able to sleep tonight.  Yeah, that's how crazy I get about things sometimes.  


My favorite would have to be the turquoise and yellow... 




Can't wait to share my plans for the girlified space!  Ps. I'm going nuts trying to find the last finishing touches on the closet space. Today I visited Home Goods and Target but could not find what I was looking for {I need a place to store my unmentionables that is not made of plastic!  Something cute and modern that gives a little kick to the space}.  Tomorrow I'm hoping to make it to the Container Store.  Wish me luck, happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. oh my god!
    if my sister sees the pink and black one
    she would totally buy it ..

    her room is totally vintage :)
    hot pink black and white <3


    can't wait to see the girls room
    va a quedar hermoso!!


    ╔══════════════════════╗
    XOXO ♥
    Melina ♥

    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com
    ╚══════════════════════╝

    ReplyDelete