Wednesday, October 19, 2011

run lola run


Hello darlings!  I've been working on giving my blog a new look.  This is what I've come up with so far, but it's still a major work in progress.  Technologically advanced has never been in the same sentence with my name, but I am definitely learning a little here and little there....

So, I am so excited to say that last weekend we did a little shopping for moi and I came out with a new pair of running shoes and a yoga mat. The inspiration was so overwhelming that I went running Monday morning in the rain and darkness and have barely been able to sit down since!  Oh yeah, the best pain in the world and it's time momma gets some tone back.  It's been 4 years since I've been on a good run and I am so thankful to have that part of my life back.  The strength and peace that I derive from running is incomparable.

 

Aren't these puppies adorable!  I was sold as soon as I saw the fuchsia laces.  Is it terrible that they were the only ones I tried on???   Good thing they are incredibly comfortable. 

~Take care stay tuned for Pumpkin muffins tomorrow~

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the fuchsia laces - NB are my favorite running shoe. Great score!
    xoxo from Trinidad

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey love~!

    me encanta el nuevo layout.
    Those are my favorite colors :D

    and good luck with the yoga :)



    xoxo
    ♥´¨)
    ¸.-´¸.-♥´¨) ¸.-♥¨)
    (¸.-´ (¸.-` ♥♥´¨) ♥.-´¯`-.- ♥
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well i am just loving what youve done with the blog so far :)

    Keep running girl,
    soon i'll acompany you :)

    ReplyDelete