Wednesday, October 12, 2011

capturing cuteness

Hi everyone!  I hope you are all surviving the middle of the week hump,,, It's been quite the interesting one in this house hold.  Yesterday afternoon we had a photoshoot with Deise D., one of the most talented photographers I know.  She has this primitive sweetness and ability to compose photos like nobody's business!  Not to mention she's stunning and super stylish.  She put together this look for Bela and got some incredible shots:



Here I am with my three love bugs in one of my favorite pictures.




Actually, I am completely captivated by every single image I have seen so far.  Check out the photo-shoot here and make sure to check out her photo blog deised.com.

Today I took Lulu to her 3 month ckeck up and she is over 17 pounds and 24.5 inches long.  Yeah, that puts her in the 97th percentile for both.  They almost had to take out the "special" chart!  She is a pure fluffy ball of love.  I just don't know what to say to the mom in the waiting room who's 7 month baby girl is half Lulu's size.  Yesssss it's allllll breast milk!!!!  Luna is such a delightful baby; smiles all day, sleeps 8-10 hours a night and is perfectly happy sitting in her swing or bouncy chair experiencing the world around her {a.k.a. the caos created by her brobro and sisi}.

This is our picture to celebrate her turning 3 months yesterday, the 11th.


Happy 3 months Luna!!!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping my blog! Awe lulu is precious! You have such a cute family :) can't wait to keep reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. que hermosas las fotos!
    una mas linda que la otra!

    tus hijos son hermosos y tienen una mama
    divina .. salieron muy lindos los 4


    besitos


    xoxo
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh the pictures came out soo perfect!!!
    And Lulu is a perfect baby!! no 'special' chart for her! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, soooooo cute!!!!!!
    Thanks for stopping by ;) xooxoxo

    ReplyDelete