Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Missonilicious

I truly never thought I would see the day when I could walk into a sea of zigzag mania at my local Target.  8 am on the dot, there I stood, infant seat in hand ready to run.  If I hadn't accidentally put Lulu into the wrong shopping cart {the massive ones with the attachment for 2 other kids} and had to switch her to a different one, the flats would have been mine in a size 7.  There was no energy to wrestle the old lady getting them so I left with a 7 1/2 and two other pairs for sisi & my girlfriend Camylla.  Goodness I love them!!!! 





Bela also got a pair and her face when I got home with them was as exciting as when I purchased them.  I've created a shoe addict just like mommy.  Oh boy...


Bela also got the adorable skirt to match.  I think I will try to find the tights,,, with luck!
I got this skirt, which I am obsessed with!!
...and some bins for the bathroom.

I can't find a pic of the fab platter that we got,,, perfect to put on the buffet in the living room.  Unfortunately, the store that I visited didn't get some of the pieces that I REALLY WANTED:




So sad, but maybe, just maybe there will be future shipments... 

Here is a tiny bit of history to help us realize just how awesome it is that we are now able to own such magnificent designs.

Missoni is an Italian fashion house based in Varese. It is famous for its unique knitwear, made from a variety of fabrics in colourful patterns. The company was founded by Ottavio ("Tai") and Rosita Missoni in 1953.

They are just too cute, those two!  They have a granddaughter named Margherita who has become the young ambassador for the brand.  Boy does she have an amazing personal style and {I imagine} a dreamier than dreamy wardrobe!  

Molto bene!  Ok, on that note arrivederci ~ and goodnight. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you got me the flats!! I dont care if they are half a size too big! I'm rocking these babie hehhe
    Oh my, how I want to those coffee cups and plates! seriously i would kill for them!
    and thanks for the background, I'll be showing this to Mr. Renan! hahaha

    ReplyDelete